Teaching Guide to our Early Math Curriculum
Teaching Guide Features
- All 300 Lessons and 60 Examples are shown with detailed Answers to each in this section.
- Two lines of comments below each Lesson provide details of the concept being taught there. Great for Homeschoolers, Parents and Teachers.
- Lesson Examples have an orange border. Lessons have a gray border.
- Lesson Numbers are on the lower right corner of Mac's Abacus.
- Beads in each Row are often grouped to indicate the quantities being added or subtracted.
- For example: If 2 is being added to 5 (Enlarge second image to see Lesson 94, second row from the top).
- That Row will have 5 Beads at the left, a small gap, then 2 Beads together.
- Their combination = 7, and your child is to print this on the line to the left of that Row.