Mac’s Abacus Basic workbook
Mac's Abacus Basic
Mac’s Abacus Basic
- Teaches the fundamental math concepts without using any words
- Full color Lessons on quality paper, for an enticing learning environment.
- Concepts are presented in 300 attractive Picture Lessons and 60 Examples.
- Starts making Bead Patterns, then Counts, Adding, Subtracting and Money.
- Includes a Teaching Guide with answers and comments for each Lesson.
- Spiral Binding allows Lesson pages to be laid flat for your child to work on.
- A Printing Template is provided for children to learn to print numbers.
- A Lesson Planner describes all Concepts and lists their page numbers.
- Tape-on Legend Strips relate Target Objects to Bead Rows.
Available seperately: Removable, Reusable Sticky-back Legend Set